Thursday, January 31, 2013

 
Richard snapped this picture as I was holding and seeing Kenzie in person for the first time!  I LOVE everything about this picture and just looking at it right now brings tears. 
 
To my precious Kenzie,
 
The moment I saw your picture on Sept. 3, 2012 my life was changed.  I knew you were my girl.  Your chubby cheeks and scrunched up little body was perfect.  I knew that at that moment I was willing to do anything to bring you home so that I could help raise you into an amazing woman of God. 
You are so loved.
The journey to get you has been one full of ups and downs.  Your daddy, big brother, and I have literally been all across the state, country, and world to get everything in order so that you can join our forever family. 
You are so loved.
As I write this letter to you, I have no idea when I will see you again or have  you in my arms again but I promise you that I am praying every single moment of every single day that it is soon.  My heart aches for you. 
You are so loved.
God has brought you to us and we are forever indebted to Him.  We want you to know that through our entire process we want His name to be glorified because He is who matters!  You are a miracle.  We never thought we would be able to adopt a precious baby girl from the same country as your big brother is from, but God is good.  He heard our cries, our pleas, and our prayers and blessed us with you! 
You are so loved. 
Sweet baby girl...
You will be home soon.  We cannot wait!
I love you so much.
 
Love,
Your mommy

No comments: