Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This week I went back to school.  It was good to get back into the normal routine of life...but my mind has been a million miles away.  It is so hard to focus on anything else but Kenzie.   
It has been fun to share with my students about sweet Kenzie.  I really think they love her as much as we do!

As much fun as it was to talk about Kenzie and to show off her picture the question I was dreading came....
 
WHEN DO YOU GET TO GO BACK TO GET HER???
 
 
I wish I could answer that question.  All I know to do is pray and to ask you to pray.  SO PLEASE PRAY!  Waiting is hard and I am sure that God will teach me something during the waiting but that doesn't mean that the waiting will be easy.  :) 
My heart aches for her.  I want to hold her, cuddle her, watch her, experience new things with her.  UGH....
 
So friends and family....I ask you.....keep me busy!  When I am busy, I do not have as much time to think about going to get her.  I know we are on the downward side of this process and honestly I am so happy and relieved.  I know that we are blessed because we have a referral.  This time last year we NEVER thought adopting from THOGL was possible again...but God had other plans. 
So pray...
Continue to pray...
Start to pray....
JUST PRAY!
 
 
Daddy and Kenzie
 

I am a big girl! 


No comments: