Monday, February 4, 2013

This week we are praying for BIG news!  Next week the courts shut down for Chinese New Year.  We have been praying since we returned home from court that we would get our first decree issued by the week before CNY.  So we are praying that it comes this week.....I am sure that if it doesn't there will be lots of emotional moments for me....but I have to remember that God is in control and His timing is perfect.

There is another possible BIG news item that could happen in our family this week.  We would also love for it to work in the way we have been praying but we also know we have to trust in God if it doesn't.  I hope to be able to share that news but I can't until it is final! 

SO needless to say.....we are praying for a BIG week for our family this week.....will you please join with us?

Also if you look at the below post there are several items that I listed that need to be prayed about....please continue to pray for those items! 
We appreciate everyone who has prayed for us and who has walked this journey with us so much!  We COULD NOT do it alone!

Love to you...

No comments: