Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SLEEP......

I long for the day when my entire family is under one roof.....then maybe sleep will come.  During this entire process their has only been a short time where I have felt rested.  It was right after we got the call for our court date.  My body relaxed and I was just able to enjoy life. It was wonderful.  I know that once we bring Kenzie home my sleep will be different because I will have a baby but when I do sleep it will be peaceful.  I wont wake up through the night checking for an email.  I wont go to bed with thoughts of her and how she is doing on my mind.  I will finally be able to relax.  I so desperately want to enjoy this season....to be patient...to wait on God's timing.....to rest in His goodness and peace.  But I know that it is not going to happen.  I know myself.  As much as I try to fake it to everyone around me....I am a mess.  I feel discouraged about everything.  I just want an email....I just want a call.....I just want to be with my baby girl....

No comments: