Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 4 - Lonely Windmill Farm



Life's tough. Soften it up.
I was first introduced to Lonely Windmill Farm when I was searching for organic, all natural products.  I wanted a soap that would make my dry skin feel soft but also had a great smell!  After talking with a good friend about this she introduced me to Lonely Windmill Farm and their Goat Milk Soap.  I am in LOVE!!!!
If you struggle with any type of skin condition or if you just want an soap that makes your skin feel amazing you need to check out Lonely Windmill Farm. 
This amazing family has donated several items to our Adoption Auction! 
Take a few minutes to check out their website and place an order....I promise you will not be disappointed!
My favorite Goat Milk Soap scent is Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey
My favorite Lip Balm scent is Pina Colada

No comments: