Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We had an amazing Christmas!!

My parents surprised us with a trip to Dauphin Island this summer as an entire family (my sisters and their families included).  We have to pay for meals and souviners but everything else is taken care of!!  So June 29-July 6 we will be laying (as a family of 4!!!) on the beach!  So excited.

It was so fun to sit around and talk about Kenzie.....knowing she will be with us next year.  At first I thought it was going to be super hard but I actually was very upbeat and excited knowing that our process will all be over very soon and also that she will be in my arms even sooner!

We got an email from Ted this morning that the social worker appointment is on Jan. 10.  The SW appointment is important because this is a report that is submitted to the judge that shows him we are "fit" parents and encourages his approval on our case.  We are still praying for immediate approval!

Now the craziness of getting ready for Taiwan begins!  There is so much to do to prepare to be gone for a week and a half.  I am so thankful I got all of my school stuff done.  That is one less thing I have to worry about.  Now I just have to get us packed, make sure stuff is ready for Kyler, clean my house (anyone wanna come over and do that for me..hah) and finish getting Kenzie's room all ready! 

11 days and we will be on our way!!!  PTL! 

No comments: