Thursday, September 6, 2012

A two month hiatus.....whoops!

I really needed the break from the blog world.  After all the craziness with fundraising and losing our referral it was nice sign off for a while!

But I am back!

Good things are happening in the Jett family!  We serve a God who is so stinking awesome and He continually shows me how trusting in him and his perfect timing is what it is all about!

For those who are curious we are still on the road to adopt a baby girl!  Please pray for us and for our journey.  God is working and with Him all things are possible!

In other news.....

Kyler started school on August 16....tear.....my baby boy is growing up!  I still cant believe it sometimes that I am his mommy!  He is so stinking amazing and I know that he is going to grow up and do BIG things for Jesus!  I am blessed.
School has been a huge change for me.  I am now teaching 4th grade.  It has already had it's moments of challenge but I love it.  I am so thankful for the amazing and supportive group of ladies that I teach with.
Richard is same ole same ole....working his rear off (literally...ha ha) for our family!  He is such an amazing provider.  His heart is for God and his family and I love him so much for that.

Well I hope to make this blog a bit more consistent,  but that is all I have got for now!


*We continue to ask for donations to help off set the cost of our adoption...so if you are feeling generous, win the lottery, or just plain want to help....we would be FOREVER grateful!  (Click on the DONATE button)

God is good!

No comments: