Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new decade...a new adventure....

NEVER in a bazillion years did I think that when I turned 30 I would also be heading to Kosova. Wow....God is so amazing. Today was a very special day. Richard, Kyler and I went to the Lake James School of Missions. What an awesome opportunity to connect with missionaries, see old friends, and make new friends. It was a fantastic way to spend my big 3-0. Next summer we hope to attend the camp for the entire week...instead of just one day.

The financial support is slowly coming in, but we know that God will provide for us and so we are putting our trust in HIM. We are SOOO thankful for the friends and family who have committed to supporting us monthly and with one time gifts. We have $350 of the $1500 we need (monthly).

We need to purchase TONS of schools supplies and other necessities to take with us so if you belong to a Sunday School class, small group, or bible study that would like to partner with us in the effort to purchase these things....please let me know! I can send you a list of everything we need OR you can take up an offering and send it to us for that purpose and we will use it to buy the supplies (if you want to save money on shipping).

Continue to pray for the sale of our car! We have lowered the price to exactly what we owe. God is faithful!!!

Much love to you all....
Tiffany

No comments: