Thursday, May 31, 2012

Check her out...

So I have this friend.....I have never met her in person but I feel like I "know" her.  You know what I mean?  Just one of those people that God has brought into your life and you feel like you can trust them and share life with them.  This momma is a fellow adoptive mommy.  She and I both adopted our oldest children from the same orphanage in Taiwan.  She is a Christ follower, devoted wife, and awesome mom! 

So I am featuring her here on my blog because she has an awesome business called Lil Bees.  The stuff that she makes is amazing.  I have purchased several things in eager anticipation of our next little one.  She has this business for ONE reason.....adoption!  She and her hubby are currently seeking out God's plan (country/time frame) for their family, but they are raising money through her little business to bring another precious baby into their forever home. 

So YOU need to check her stuff out!  And get this.....until tomorrow night you can get 20% off your entire order!  Awesome!  Her stuff is already super cheap...seriously....like half the price of Zulily and to top it off you get 20% off.  Let's load her up!  Let's keep her busy for weeks!  Let's bring another baby HOME!!!

Maybe these pics will inspire you to visit her shop :)





 

No comments: