Monday, November 26, 2012

Over the weekend I watched the movie October Baby.....um....5 stars.  Words cannot even begin to express how this movie made me feel.  I loved every second of it....I am so thankful for the writers and that God nudged them to create a movie that touches on an issue that is hard....but so needs to be shared.  So grab a box of Kleenex and watch it if you haven't.  You will be blessed.


Thanksgiving....
I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season.  God has truly blessed me this year and I am so thankful for this year.  It was a year that started out a bit rough...but God has redeemed the situation and allowed something so beautiful to come from it.  Maybe one day I will share that full story.

The only sad thing this year was that on Thanksgiving I was in bed....yep....the stomach virus hit me hardcore and I was throwing up every 2 hours.  I am still struggling to get back on my feet...but hoping tomorrow I can get back at it.  The laying in bed and "thinking" is not always good for me.  But Richard and Ky had a great time with my family and I was able to join them for a few hours over the weekend.  Good side.....I didn't gain a pound....I actually lost 5 pounds in the past 4 days from being sick.

There are some BIG changes happening in the Jett household over the next few months and we will be excited to share those with you as they come.....for now....we just ask for your prayers.  God is doing some amazing things and we love seeing His plans come together.

Much Love.....

***DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE POST BELOW>>>>SHOP WITH A PURPOSE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!***

No comments: