Monday, April 25, 2011

Exciting News....

I am so thankful that the auction is over....it was amazing and we were so blessed....but man it was A LOT of work!  It took me 2 weeks just to recover :)  ha ha!

So we have some exciting news to announce!
I (Tiffany) just accepted a 6th grade teaching position with Carl Junction Intermediate School.  I am SOO excited! 
This decision came with lots of prayers because on the day that I was offered this job, I was also offered 2 other teaching positions....so it came down to what would be the best "fit" for our family and CJ won!  Teaching at CJ has always been a dream of mine.  CJ is where I grew up and graduated.  I always had hoped it would one day be in God's plan for me to return to CJ and teach....I just didn't realize it would be now! 
Another perk to teaching at CJ is that Kyler will get to go to school with me each day!  The school has a Pre-K and so I will get to walk him across the street and pick him up every day!  What a HUGE blessing! 

God has blessed us and we are so thankful! 
I promise that it wont be another 2 weeks before you hear from me again.....

7 comments:

Matt and Sarah said...

HURRAY!!!!

I'm SO excited for you! God is so faithful!

Family of 3...as perfect as could be! said...

That is awesome! Soooo glad to hear that!

Jen said...

OK, Friend...you know how I feel! How blessed am I to be working down the hall from you next year?! So, so excited!! Again, congratulations. I'm so glad God has made so many provisions for us. Love that we're doing life together. :)

Matt and Sarah said...

Wait... you and Jen are going to work at the same school???? I'm SO jealous. Do they have any more openings? ;)

April said...

Awesome news, I'm so happy for you! God is so good!

Annette@InAllYouDo said...

Congratulations Tiffany!!! That is exciting news!! Love seeing God's provision! ;)
Blessings!

lilla_beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.