Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today the sun came out.....glorious! It was still a bit chilly but I was able to enjoy a nice run through the neighborhood. Tomorrow (and for the rest of the week) it is supposed to be in the 70s....that makes me smile. So in honor of the beautiful weather that is quickly approaching (and that I hope stays for a while) I decided to post my spring and summer must haves for 2011......so here goes....

1. I love manicures and pedicures.....but since the budget doesn't allow for me to get them done by a professional I have learned to give them to myself...check out these fun colors!!


2. When the weather gets nice I love to take my workouts outdoors. My knees can't live with out these!


3. I love tank tops and Old Navy (Tall) tanks are my favorite!!


4. One word.....JEWELRY!!!




4. I have never been a big fan of shorts so a great alternative I have found is dresses! Pair the short ones with leggings for a different look!



5. If you take the time to give yourself a pedicure...make sure you have a cute sandal to show it off!



Well there you have it friends! Those are a few of my favorite items! You don't have to spend a ton of money to have a fun wardrobe. Make sure you check out those clearance sections, shop off season, TJ Maxx, Marshall's and for you Joplin gals....Name Brand Clothing is fabulous!!

Love you all....

No comments: