Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello Friends and Family…
I am starting a new venture to raise money for our adoption. I was approached by another adoptive mommy to go into adoption fundraising with her (and her already established business) and I couldn’t resist the opportunity.
Below are several of the necklaces that I am selling and 100% of the proceeds will go towards our adoption for baby #2! Each necklace will come with a chain and a guarantee that if you do not like it I will refund your money! There is a flat rate shipping of $1.50 added to each order no matter how many necklaces you order!

Group #1….Pre-made (There are many more scriptures to chose from so if you have one in particular that you would like let me know!)

$15.00











Group #2……Custom (your child or your grandchild’s name or picture…the pendant can hold up to 10 names….your child’s sports team and number….we can do about anything)

$20.00






We have also decided to make a necklace that represents our adoption. This necklace will look just like the scripture necklaces and it will say "Defend the cause of the Fatherless" It is listed at a special price of $12.00! Order yours today!!

Please feel free to pass this on to your family and friends!
Thank you in advance for your support!!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order you can find me on Facebook or email me at tiffjett@hotmail.com

No comments: